DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for a cleared candidate to support Program Executive Office for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (PEO C4I) and NAVWAR programs and systems. This position is a member of the Software Integration/Test and Evaluation (T&E) Team. Job duties and responsibilities may include any of the following:
· Support software development and integration efforts while adhering to government guidance for T&E strategy, planning, documentation, and implementation
· Provide T&E support that follows Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) guidance including integration policies, documentation, Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) methodology, and Design of Experiments (DOE) techniques.
· Develop or update documents including Installation/Integration Procedures, Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), T&E test results to meet evolving system requirements, standard operating procedures (SOP) and other supporting documents
· Learn and adopt new software technologies to assist with the integration of custom software, software patching, and third party components into system releases
· Provide technical guidance and assist the Lead Engineer (LE) and Assistant Program Manager (APM) regarding T&E strategies
· Periodically review Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and apply safeguards to the system to ensure compliance
· Investigate software installation, functionality, and configuration related issues to determine root cause and assist with developing fixes
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Applicable experience will be accepted in lieu of advanced degree.
· Attain CSWF and IAT Level II Certifications
· Demonstrated technical writing and briefing
· Understand PEO C4I, NAVWAR, US Navy C4I systems
· Familiar with COMOPTEVFOR publications: OTD Manual, Analyst Handbook, OT&E Writing Guide, and Best Practices.
· Understand data collection plans and analysis.