General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
GDIT is actively seeking a Contracts Administrator Associate.
Tasks and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
***Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and subcontracts (sub-to-prime).
1. Participates in the negotiation and administration of assigned task orders, contracts and subcontracts (sub-to-prime).
2. Participates in the evaluation of proposals for adherence to company and client requirements.
3. Participates in the review and coordination of approval of terms, conditions, and legal sufficiency of all contractual documents.
4. Participates in formulating, submitting, and negotiating contract or subcontract proposal modifications.
5. Prepares status reports and briefs management on issues or problems.
6. Assists management and contract personnel in preparing procedural changes and in the resolution of contract-related problems.
7. Develops current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Education and Additional Skills:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
0-2 years of related experience in contracts administration. Experience with MS Office Tools desired.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.