General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
GDIT, a leader in the background investigations industry, supports a large national background investigations (BI) program that provides investigative products and services to departments and agencies of the federal government. BIs are required to determine an individual’s suitability for employment with the federal government, eligibility for access to classified information, assignment to or retention in positions with sensitive duties, or other designated duties requiring such investigations. The investigations often involve personal and intimate details of an individual’s life and must be processed and conducted with tact and discretion. Information collected by the investigator as part of the BI is protected under the Privacy Act of 1974.
The Field Call Center Analyst will be responsible for acting as the BI Program Matter Expert. This position will be expected to act as the liaison between all members of the program when guidance is needed, thus requiring extensive knowledge of customer requirements, Federal Investigative Standards (FIS), and program-specific individual/team responsibilities and operations. The Field Call Center Analyst will answer questions and provide resources across the entire spectrum of the program, to include report writing, customer expectations, invoicing, etc. The Field Call Center Analyst may also, at times, be asked to take on additional roles and responsibilities, as determined by situational need. The Field Call Center Analyst is required to be a strategic and forward thinker, demonstrate leadership skills, and be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Coordinates and effectively communicates with all personnel within the program, regardless if employee or 1099
- Provides timely responses to calls/emails from program members regarding FIS and program-specific information
- Ability to work non-traditional business hours, including evenings, when necessary (Ideal scheduled for this position will be Noon EST – 8:00 pm EST)
- Must maintain current proficiency with all program-specific areas of responsibility, workflows and processes
- Must maintain a thorough knowledge of all FIS-required issue resolution and customer requirements
- Mentor and coach any member of the program needing assistance via phone, email, telephone, Skype, or in-person in order for them to conduct their required lead on a case
- Serve as SME to all Field Investigators regarding FIS and customer end-product expectations by the Case Reviewer
- Serve as SME to Case Scopers and Case Assigners regarding FIS and coverage requirements
- Maintain proactive communication with all parties regarding cases with pending field investigator items
- Create, develop, update, and, when appropriate, distribute resources regarding the program
- Develop and maintain a quick-access document repository to be used by the Field Call Center Analyst.
- Proactively suggest and strive to implement strategic initiatives to maximize individual and program efficiency
- Responsible for managing all investigative Add Leads requests on cases, including scheduling these leads in the Case Management System
- Actively encourage and coordinate team building and communication across all facets of the program
- Possible maintenance of active credentials on all contracts, and occasionally work field items to retain proficiencies and skills
- Possible Assignment of items/cases based on Investigator, Reviewer, or Assigner request
- Possible case review if necessary
- Attend program gatherings and participate in team-building activities, when available
- Identify and develop growth and partnership goals for the Field Call Center within the program
- As the program grows and additional contracts are awarded, provide leadership to newer Field Call Center Analyst membersWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.