General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
1. Supervises the day-to-day workflow of subordinate production workers.
2. Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources.
3. Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
4. Directs staff through subordinate “lead” employees.
5. Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment, and procedures.
6. Performs advanced production tasks as needed.
7. Reviews and compiles operations records, such as floor inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
5+ years experienceWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.