General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provide Tier 1 support for NASA IT services including but not limited to desktop, mobile devices, networks, and password resets.
Document all support activity in ServiceNow tracking system.
Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues for NASA customers contacting the NASA Enterprise Service Desk via telephone, e-mail and web.
Tier 1 support is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Shift schedules are based on customer need and are subject to change.
This full-time position is hiring for overnight shift 9PM -7AM Wednesday and Friday. 9PM-5AM Thursday. 9PM-9AM Saturday. Training schedule will be 8AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday.
- High School Diploma
- Some IT experience geared towards Tier 1 Help Desk duties
- Customer Service skills are required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with internal and external personnel of all levels
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material privateWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.