Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Business Development Admin Specialist
This includes support to KBR’s Energy Solutions Business Development Team. This role will report to the Executive Assistant. The below are overall tasks that will be covered by the team.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
o Compiling “boiler plate” information to inclusion in the proposal
o Formatting CVs in the correct format
o Compiling overall document into folders / PDFs for submission to the client
· Preparation, production and coordination of reports & proposals (producing accurate large documents, using Word templates)
· Document Control using either our internal systems or client systems
· Room bookings / booking refreshments
· Liaising with clients
· Taxi bookings
· Assisting with deliverables being issued and ensuring they have been quality checked
· Starters and Leavers – getting all IT equipment arranged, introductions, and returning IT equipment when people leave
· Meeting & greeting clients/visitors/new starters
· Booking travel and arranging visas
· Managing office stationery requirements
· Organising & coordinating the Toolbox Talks
· Arranging internal office moves
· Ensuring the training database is up to date
· Arranging lunchtime learning talks
· Assisting with the monthly Inspection HSE walkabout
· Training new personnel in our templates
· Couriers: UK and overseas
· Keeping the annual leave chart up to date for resource planning purposes
· Submitting IT DASH requests for hardware, software and access to directories.
· Ad hoc tasks as required
· Highly organised
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure.
· Strong attention to detail: producing ‘client ready’ large documents using Word Templates
· Flexible: working to tight deadlines & where it may be necessary to occasionally work unsociable hours at short notice
· Dependable, good team worker.
· “Can-do” attitude, helpful with good written & oral communication skills.
· Advanced MS Word (using macro templates), Excel and Outlook
· Intermediate PowerPoint
· Fast & accurate word processing skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .