Our Intelligence & Homeland Security team has a exciting new opportunity for an Emerging Technology Analyst to analyze and assess future technology and its military application(s) by foreign states and non-states.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Produce assessments that contribute to projecting the discovery, development, and deployment of advanced technologies and the potential impact to Defense Critical Infrastructure and U.S. nuclear weapons worldwide.
- Produce intelligence supporting the production of the National Security Threat Capabilities Assessment, and threat assessments / global baseline assessments for the Defense Critical Infrastructure Program (DCIP)
- Conduct research and analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products, with minimal editing support, for senior U.S. defense department and government officials, and CCMDs that are in accordance with ODNI and DIA Analytical Standards, such as Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203
- As needed, attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and working groups in support of the DoD Infrastructure Threats missions as direction
- Support brainstorming of analytic ideas in how emerging and disruptive technologies affect the Defense Critical Infrastructure
- Contribute to building collaborative relationships and outreach between ATTC-4 and counterparts with the Joint Staff J2, DIA, DoD, IC, and interagency to facilitate joint production, share information, and exchange analytic assessments
- Be prepared to attend meetings with Joint Staff and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) customers and be prepared to provide strategic and operational analysis of issues in assigned focus area
- Participate in special projects / surge support as required
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 8 years of related experience, with at least a portion of the experience in the past 2 years
- Current TS/SCI; eligible for Polygraph
- Masters Degree preferred
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.