In a support capacity to a government agency:
- Answers hot-line calls and responds to an e-mail based resource Inbox
- Analyzes complex demographic information and circumstances of each incoming request
- Determine type of action based on checklists and availability of appropriate arrangements
- Makes the initial determination and informs the appropriate agency;
- Documents and refers to appropriate person(s);
- Maintains files and other related records of cases and prepares shift report on any significant issues and number of calls, etc.;
- Transitions to and briefs next shift staffer on outstanding cases;
- E-mails forms from shift and facilities;
- Responsible for input and verification of data;
- Reviews source documents for accuracy of input data;
- May be responsible for integrity of certain database information;
- Investigates questionable data and takes corrective action when necessary;
- Performs other administrative duties as needed
- Associate's Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- With BA/BS degree, 2 years of experience; with AA/AS degree, 4 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and expert user of MS Excel
- Excels in a fast pace, high volume environment
- Position includes rotating shift work 24/7
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.