Are you ready for a new and exciting career with General Dynamics Information Technology?
Our Intelligence & Homeland Security team has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Counterdrug Organized Crime Analyst to work on-site at Bolling AFB in Washington, D.C. Our ideal candidate will provide support to the customer on drug flows and illicit trafficking networks, providing senior policymakers with finished intelligence products and briefings to inform policy and resources to counter the adverse impacts of narcotics trafficking and transnational organized crime. Additional responsibilities include:
- Advise, assist and support in the production of all-source intelligence analysis on world-wide drug issues
- Conduct research and analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products in accordance with ODNI and DIA Analytical Standards, such as Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 203
- Develop complex analytical approaches to problems and situations
- Assemble facts and information from a variety of data sources and work products made available by various federal, state, regional, and tribal enforcement and intelligence agencies
- Interpret large amounts of textual and technical data and produce finished intelligence
- Participate in special projects / surge support as required
- Master's degree; substitute bachelor's degree with an additional 5 years' experience in a related technical or military discipline will be considered
- Master's Degree with a minimum of 12 years of related experience, with at least a portion of the experience in the past 2 years
- Substitution Bachelor's Degree with at least 17 years' experience as a substitute to the Master's Degree will be considered
- Current TS/SCI, polygraph eligible
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.