General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Fort Belvoir, VA
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
Prospective candidates will be joining a team that is directly supporting DAIIS with their information sharing initiatives. Additionally, they will be part of a larger US BICES-X Consolidated Dissemination Center (CDC) and Mission Support team responsible for large scale dissemination, sharing, and collaboration projects
* Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
* Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
* Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
* Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in intelligence analysis.
* Conducts dissemination of US produced intelligence products in support of coalition information sharing requirements.
* Disseminates information in support of real world efforts and utilizes best practices to ensure information is discoverable and made available to the right person at the right time and a usable format
* Works closely with US producers in disseminating their information to Coalition networks, to include US BICES and other mission-specific networks.
* Provides feedback and metrics to leadership relating to production, dissemination and consumption of products across various networks.
* Experience researching and writing intelligence reports.
* Specific certifications or military education/training may be required, depending on job assignment.
1. 8+ years of experience required.
2. Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in intelligence analysis.
4. Additional specific certifications may be required, depending on job assignment.
1. Experience in working with CCMD Foreign Disclosure Officers (FDO) in working to get products released to a wider audience than originally intended.
2. Experience researching and writing intelligence reports.
3. Experience supporting multinational customers preferred.
4. Experience working with meta-data tagging of documents
5. The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter #BICESWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.