General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Lead Architect working on the design & implementation of Cisco Network, Security and Collaboration solutions for the Federal government.
• Trusted advisory in communicating and collaborating with for a customers.
• Customer facing role managing various stakeholders, vendors and partners.
• Designing and implementing UCT architecture, working with CUCM, IM & Presence, Cisco Jabber, CUPS, UCCE, UCCX, CUSP.
• Vulnerability management involving phased migration of UCT systems.
• Responsible for the upgrade strategy around Cisco Collaboration estate including all third-party applications to the latest release.
• Work through high severity escalated issues to manage successful outcomes with vendor partners and both internal and external customers.
• Working to strict customer change control process requirements in a critical care environment.
• Provide leadership and mentoring to a team of network engineers and architects.
• Train multiple engineers
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.