Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Capture and Proposal Intern to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys.
Unisys Federal has paid internship positions open for summer 2020 starting early June and ending mid-August. During the internship in addition to work experience, they will receive ITIL Foundations & Amazon Web Services Foundations certification training and certification exam coaching with a goal to achieve certifications. All paid for by Unisys. Also, our goal is to award contingent offer letters to those that are interested in working for Unisys upon graduation and support efforts to get your clearance processed during that time.
• Research in support of program pursuit and proposal development
• Technical writing and/or graphics skills to succinctly communicate how technical capability supports client needs
• Support business development efforts through contribution to contract pursuit and proposals, as needed
• Work with the proposal team on any requests regarding current contracts and contract information
• Research market landscape for Government services sales initiatives - including assisting the contract pursuit teams with monitoring, tracking and analyzing market trends, opportunities, and competitors
• Ability to self-manage time and multiple ongoing activities
• Great team player
• Demonstrate good oral and excellent written communication skills
• Have a genuine interest in the field of Federal new contracts pursuit and personality to match (e.g., ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driving environment, assertive, goal-oriented)
• Possess excellent research skills
Summer Intern Program- 2020 requirements:
• Must have completed Junior year in College; be a rising Senior
• Currently studying in one of the following focus areas: Finance, Accounting, Business Management degree programs
• US Citizenship required
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance if offered a post-graduation, permanent opportunity after completion of the internship.
Summer Intern Program- 2020 benefits:
• Paid: $18.00/hr; 40 hours per week
• Duration 10 weeks, starting in June
• ITIL Foundations & Amazon Web Services Foundations Certification training, certification exam coaching.
• Lunchtime brown bags on Career development, internal speakers, business presence success, etc.
Please send your resume to Samia.firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter outlining which of the positions above you are interested in (can be more than one), your current GPA, and why you feel you are interested in and would be an asset to Unisys’ internship program.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity