Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
We have a current job opportunity for a Cyber Action Officer on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the DISA Command Center (DCC) Network Assurance embedded with DISA Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD.
GSM-O provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs
• Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing DoD, Intelligence Community and open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware or other threats that have the potential to impact the DoDIN.
• Serve as a lead for planning, coordination, implementation, validation, mitigation, and compliance of cyber security tasks.
• Prepare and present senior level briefings to share information and status.
• Resolve problems with functionality or performance.
• Prepare orders for staffing and release and serve as main POC for inquiries and communications after order release.
• Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP or equivalent) with the ability to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
Contract: The GSM-O 7-year contract is fully funded. Our GSM-O II re-compete award was announced and is valid for an additional 10 years.
POC: If interested, please apply to this position online/upload your resume and also directly contact our DISA GSM-O Recruiting Lead, Tom Stack, , 410-272-8989 (please send copy of your resume and certifications).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.