Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech’s Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) Program has an opening for a Cyber Security Analyst supporting JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) methodology.
- Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements:
- Incident handling
- Triage of events
- Network analysis and threat detection
- Trend analysis
- Metric development
- Vulnerability information dissemination
- DoD CNDSP methodology
- Coordinate Computer Network Defense (CND) operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FA) and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
- Provide the Intelligence Community (IC) with priority intelligence requirements (PIR) and indications and warning requirements for potential attacks against DoD information systems and computer networks
- Centrally coordinate and/or recommend CND operations that impact more than one DoD Component.
- Provide Defense-wide situational awareness and attack sensing and warning through fusion, analysis and coordinated information flows.
- De-conflict Vulnerability Analysis and Assessments (VAA) and Red Teaming with CND operations, and recommend changes to in progress or planned VAAs that may negatively impact CND operations.
- Monitor the DoDIN for IAVA compliance and assess impact on defense of DoD computer networks.
- Develop a coordinated curriculum for CND education training, awareness, professionalization, and ensure the implementation of the curriculum throughout the CNDS certification and accreditation process.
- Ensure that all Computer Network Defense Service (CNDS) providers have continuous information exchange and work together in synchrony, i.e., simultaneously execute a single prescribed Course of Action (COA) and that at any given time, a new COA can override the existing one. Coordination among CNDS providers is primarily effected through the CNDS Certification Authorities (CNDS/CAs) on behalf and under the direction of the USCYBERCOM.
- Recommend Information Operations Conditions (INFOCON) changes in response to unauthorized activity (e.g., computer network attacks, computer network exploitation, system misuse), and to mitigate potential damage to DoD information systems and computer networks.
- Have knowledge of DoD Computer Network Defense with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation.
- Previous tools experience with ArcSight, JIMS; Level II, Cyber Situational Awareness Cloud (CSAAC), and other SIEM Tools (Splunk, PCAP, or equivalent toolsets.)
- Previous experience working with CNDS providers or working in a CNDSP
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, understanding of malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), Computer Network Defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information collection), Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP),
- Experience in an Operations Center providing and briefing Senior Leaders on threats and mitigation actions, SITREPs, Operational Updates, statistical support, strategic plans to harden defenses, and experience as an Action Officer (AO) to lead priority efforts
- Have working knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, routing protocols, routing, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems, Domain Name Service, or network traffic analysis
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II, Security+ CE
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community and priority intelligence requirements
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities
- Critical/logical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Clearance: TOP SECRET with SCI Eligibility in JPAS and eligible for C/I Polygraph. Must be a U.S. Citizen
Hours: 40 hrs/week; Standard Monday to Friday day shift.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Contract: The GSM-O 7-year contract is fully funded. Our GSM-O II re-compete award was announced and is valid for an additional 10 years.
POC: If interested, please apply to this position online/upload your resume and also directly contact our DISA GSM-O Recruiting Lead, Tom Stack, Thomas.Stack@mantech.com, 410-272-8989 (please send copy of your resume and certifications).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.