Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Detect Team/CTI Analyst to join our team in St. Louis on the TCS Contract. The successful candidate will provide unparalleled support to the customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. These are dynamic, fast-paced roles where you will make tangible contributions on initiatives that secure our nation and advance its intelligence objectives.
Provide cyber threat intelligence services for the collection, fusion, analysis, creation, and distribution of threat intelligence from IC, other government entities, commercial feeds, open sources, and other partners to obtain situational awareness of the threat environment. Cyber threat intelligence services shall develop and disseminate reports and tippers to internal and external stakeholders based on events, alerts, and incidents on NGA systems and networks.
- Conduct emerging threat and intelligence fusion analysis
- Collect and analyze commercial and government cyber intelligence reports
- Analyzes intelligence reports to provide actionable cyber intelligence
- Develops and provides to the Government and other Contract Services regular and ad hoc reports, briefs, documents, diagrams, and other products as required to ensure stakeholders are aware of and understand cybersecurity threats and the risk posed to NGA by the threat
- Identifies and assesses the relevance and effectiveness of signatures and indicators of compromise based on intelligence
- Develops, reviews, and when properly authorized by the Government, disseminates NGA CSOC developed Cyber Intelligence products to internal to NGA and external DoD and IC partners, to include but not limited to threat intelligence reports, significant cyber activity reports, incident investigation reports, and other products as directed by the Government
- Analyzes patterns of behavior to identify and determine adversary intent and provides this analysis to the Government in a document, briefing and/or other products as required
- Develops comprehensive threat models of adversary activity and provides this analysis to the Government in a formal report, briefing, or other product as required
- Maps NGA cyber terrain to identify likely avenues of attack in coordination with Cyber Readiness Services and Cyber Technology Services; provides this analysis and recommendations to mitigate or remediate the avenue of attack to the Government
- Coordinates with other agency entities to enhance forensics investigations, perform intelligence fusion analysis and assess agency risk
- Assesses, monitors for, and takes action on indicators of compromise identified in community intelligence reports as required; this includes but is not limited to determining relevance and directing the implementation of indicator blocks, the creation of new detection alerts, referring the information to Hunt, or to Tier 2 for analysis, and coordinating with Advanced Cybersecurity Analytics on the development of new signatures
- Coordinate with Network Security Services, Endpoint Security Services, and Cybersecurity Data Analysis Services on the development and implementation of signatures
- Hold, or obtain within six months of start, a certification that is in compliance with DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II and CSSP Analyst
Minimum Clearance Required:
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.