Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) group is seeking a Solutions Architect to join a team of technologists supporting the MCIS Growth organization in Herndon, VA or Annapolis Junction, MD. This individual will support the ongoing development of the MCIS Technical Strategy; develops complex solutions to meet client needs; interfaces with senior level client technical representatives; facilitates interactions and collaboration with Business Unit leaders, Account Executives, Capture Managers, and Proposal staff; and provides thought leadership across ManTech within their technical domain of expertise.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Primary focus of this position will be the development of solutions and capabilities in the areas of Cyber, Enterprise IT, Software and System Engineering, Data Analytics, Mobile Communications, C4ISR and Space systems.
- As an industry and market expert, develops and drives large and/or highly complex technical solutions for new business pursuits or existing programs.
- Analyzes new business opportunities and develops strategies to influence client technical requirements. Provides technical briefings to senior client technical representatives to communicate the value of ManTech’s solution approach.
- Develops in-depth solutions based on specific client's business needs. Oversees holistic solutions from both the business and technical perspective, taking into account all realities and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance with pursuit teams during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall ManTech and client business strategy.
- Analyzes client hard problem sets and emerging technology needs and supports the development of ManTech capabilities to meet these challenges through active participation in Internal Research and Development efforts.
- Interfaces with industry, academia, and research centers to proactively identify emerging technology and best practices that can be applied to client needs and to stay informed on new technology trends.
- Provides thought leadership across ManTech through active leadership and participation in Communities of Practice in the following areas: Offensive and Defensive Cyber Operations, Analytics, Cloud, and Enterprise Managed IT Services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Physical Sciences or related technical area preferred, Master’s degree desired
- Ten to fifteen years related experience including management experience and/or technical delivery in at least one of the following areas: Offensive and/or Defensive Cyber Operations, Enterprise and Mission IT, Software and System Engineering, Data Analytics, Mobile Communications, C4ISR and Space systems
- Demonstrated capability in architecting, developing, and delivering large and/or complex technical projects
- Demonstrated experience supporting Department of Defense (DoD) and/or the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Strong presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships
- Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills. Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly. Strong ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Sedentary Work
- Working with Computers/ CRT's
- Working with Data Working with Numbers/Figures
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure Ability to use MS Office Ability to use PC
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills Interpersonal and People Skills
- Leadership Skills Listening Skills
- Multi-Tasking Ability Negotiation Skills Oral and Written Communication Skills Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills (using PowerPoint)
- Project Management Ability and Skills
- Public Speaking Skills Sales and Marketing Skills
- Current Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility required. Will sit for Polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.