Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Performs a variety of professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified employees to effectively meet the organizations staffing requirements. Uses automated tracking system, identify candidates from numerous sources, initiate ads, screens and qualifies candidates and performs reference checks. Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and two to four years of related (technical recruiting) experience.
ManTech is seeking a Recruiter to join our team. In this role you will support the Mission Solutions and Services Group within ManTech. Our Recruiters contribute directly to the results of the business so were looking for rock stars who have the ability to contribute at a high level and a burning desire to win.
About us: Were building the best recruiting team around the beltway. Were investing in tools, technologies, employment branding initiatives, and were making hires to ensure were best positioned to win the
ongoing war for talent. Our Recruiters are full cycle, but we have a coordinator team to support you and a sourcing team that focuses on building talent pools for our go-to skill sets.
About you: You thrive off of filling tough reqs. You blend a mix of elegant sourcing techniques, excellent closing skills, grit, and a dash of business acumen together to produce results that hiring managers crave. Youre also a leader, you help your teammates, share your knowledge, and make others around you better.
Essential duties include:
· Responsible for a req-load of 15 - 25 active requisitions
· Consults with hiring managers, crafts detailed and compelling job descriptions, determines effective screening questions, and posts requisitions
· Sources talent by utilizing the ATS, job boards, postings, referrals, and attending events
Consults with candidates, finds out what drives them and guides them through the hiring process
· Screens talent to ensure candidates are: qualified, cultural fits, and fully vetted for their interest in the role
· Submits applicants to hiring manager and schedules interviews, assists hiring manager in decision process
· Negotiates offers, prepares offer letter requests, and follows up to ensure success in closing candidates
· Attends/conducts meetings with hiring managers
· Works special projects as assigned; including proposal support, new contract transitions, corporate projects including process improvement, or innovation initiatives
· May travel for site visits, career fairs, or contract transitions (travel percentage is 5% - 10%)
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or a related field
· Two or more years of recruiting experience in the government contracting industry; experience in a pre-deployment or recruiting coordinator role will be considered
· Staffing agency experience preferred
· business acumen, understands program operations and finance and how this role contributes to the business
· Confident and capable of respectfully pushing back with hiring managers
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills,Listening Skills,MultiTasking Ability,Negotiation Skills,Oral and Written Communication Skills,Organizational Skills,TeamBuilding Skills,Typing Skills 50 wpm
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.