Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Administer all aspects of day-to-day front office business operations with a wide range of functions, to include, effective processing of staff action packages, taskers, and support other GEOINT Enterprise business processes. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to Identify, research, analyze, manage, execute, and develop tasker reports which depicts taskers received through the N-CERTS tool and email notification describing Title, Suspense Dates, Action Officer assignment, Status of Response. Within this report, capture when the tasker is received, date of assignment, and date of closure with percentage. (Daily) Find resolutions of tasker closeouts, requesting extensions on behalf of the AO Develop SOP describing tasker processes throughout the Directorate, creating more efficient ways. (As needed)
- Develop and present briefings to various components of the G Directorate.
- Write and edit reports on behalf of the Directorate to include Weekly Activity Reports (WARs).
- Support and draft meeting minutes, actions at governance and Leadership at events, to include, GEOINT Enterprise Office (G) staff meeting, townhalls, off sites, brown bag meetings.
- Maintain files and shared folders.
- Abide by the Records Management Schedule, dispositions, naming conventions.
- Assist with Directorate's File Plan.
- Attend required training via CBT or in-person.
- Attend Townhalls or other associated events.
- Work closely with the Primary Information Officer and designated Information Officer within the G Front Office.
Senior Executive Travel
- Coordinate with travelers. Create Management and Execution Tracker tool (MET) entries with travel dates, location, justification, cost estimations. Process Defense Travel (DTS) records with reservation of airfare or other mode of transportation, prepare travel packages to include, itinerary, hotel, and other travel needs. Deliver travel packages up to.2-business days before expected travel departure. Ensure travel authorization is approved through Carlson Wagonlit Office (CTO) and G's DTS Certifying Officials before the travel date. Upon completion of the traveler's trip, ensure receipts are received within five business days of Traveler" s return date. Enter actual expenses and prepare for the traveler's signature. (As needed)
- Business continuity. Support the Directorate's Business Continuity Planner(s) in the definition of prioritized continuity procedures, roles, responsibilities, and resources necessary for complete restoration or continuance of critical G business processes, to include, the development of associated recall roster and emergency notification chains.
Internal Control Program
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Coordinate non-monetary awards, attend meetings, capture notes to relay to Awards Coordinator(s).
- Prepare award certificate(s) for presentations, activities, and vision. Backfill Senior Administrative Executives (As needed) by scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Manage calendars to forecast and de-conflict appointments.
- Obtain Read-Ahead materials.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/Workflows
- Assist in the development, maintenance, or improvements of G business operations policies.
Required skills & experience:
- 11 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors’ degree, or equivalent years of experience within an Office Management/Staff Officer Support field (19 years)
- Expertise in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience using N-CERTS and DTS, obtaining read-ahead materials, managing calendars, and providing administrative support to senior leadership
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.