Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Security Officer (PSO) II to join our team at our Chantilly, VA location to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The Program Security Officer will assist in providing general security support for a multi-disciplined and complex organization under the supervision of the program security manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work myriad security issues with the Directorates and Offices in physical, personnel, operational, technical, information, industrial and information system security
- Provide assistance to defense contractors in all industrial security disciplines
- Be successful in a fast-paced environment where priorities change constantly
- Must be able to multi-task
- Other duties as necessary
- Ability to perform Classification Reviews
- Prepare DD 254s
- Coordinate and prepare Security Engineering Service Requests per Customer instructions
- Provide assistance to defense contractors on personnel security related issues; perform debriefs, courier briefs, and review program related information for proper markings in accordance with Executive Order 13526
- HS Diploma and 8 years of relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience
- Exposure reviewing and approving SSRDB, NAAP, badge requests
- Familiarity with ICD 503 and 705
- Experience performing Contractor Company PSO oversight
- Capable of developing and implementing a specific security task or specialty in support of a SCIF environment
- Thorough knowledge of the NRO and/or the IC
- Ability to implement Government security requirements for Government and Industry facilities accreditation and information systems certification and accreditation
- Expertise in research, analysis and writing
- Ability to work high-level, complex or sensitive security issues thoroughly and with discretion
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Working knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle security requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with other Government Agencies and mission partners
- Demonstrated ability to identify and assess multiple sources for classification determinations
- Substantive experience providing risk-managed security recommendations to program managers, in support of secure and successful mission accomplishment
- Ability to handle complex security classification issues
- Ability to analyze complex information, independently, take appropriate actions, and review and approve recommendations from others
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate one-on-one or in large groups.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with government personnel
- Consistently deliver articulate and effective briefings/presentations on complex topics to groups that may be large and/or include high-level decision makers
- Ability to prioritize competing requirements and tasks and managing long-term tasks as well as short-term obligations
- Demonstrated experience working with industrial security staffs
- Have a working knowledge and be able to implement Intelligence Community Directives as well as NRO Directives and Instructions
- Ability to effectively provide PSO guidance to junior PSOs
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.