The ORSA position shall:
- Provide Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA) expertise to plan, coordinate and conduct analysis related to Line of Effort (LOE) modeling and assessment of Third Army/US Army Central's (USARCENT) mission activity for USARCENT's Area of Responsibility (AOR). This responsibility covers campaign assessments, country assessments, contingency assessments, and assessments for specific operations and
- In consultation with Subject Matter Experts (SME), develops qualitative and quantitative metrics including Measures of Performance (MOPs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) to assess progress towards achievement of USARCENT campaign plan objectives and desired effects. Identifies critical data elements and indicator variables; designs data collection plans; and organizes data reduction and analysis activities.
- Develops Measures of Performance (MOPs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) which support the accomplishment of USARCENT campaign plan objectives, operational goals and desired effects.
- Provide analytical and planning support to operational planning Responsible for evaluating current data within the assessment model and for preparing applicable sections of briefings to senior officers and the command group. Identifies trends in operational conditions that affect USARCENT campaign plan execution. Evaluates reported information with respect to predetermined criteria and target thresholds, and then prepares statistical results for briefing to senior staff and general officers.
- Provide campaign objective assessment development and analysis of courses of action in support of crisis action and deliberate planning requirements and ongoing operations in support of Overseas Contingency Operations, and no- notice support of real world events and exercises.
- Serve as primary or alternate analyst in support of Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Groups (B2C2WG), including: the Unified Land Operations LOE WG; the Set the Theater LOE WG; the Shape LOE WG; the Enhance the Force WG; the Commander's Communication Strategy WG; and related Operational Planning Teams (OPT) as required.
- Train, mentor and provide recommendations to staff on best practice methods to produce timely analysis and to synthesize recommended
Masters of Science Degree with documented coursework in operations research, industrial/systems engineering, systems analysis, or related field.
- Experience in developing Measures of Performance (MOPs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) which support accomplishment of campaign plan objectives, operational goals, and desired effects.
- Masters of Science Degree with documented coursework in operations research, industrial/systems engineering, systems analysis, or related field Ability to implement and apply familiarity with common qualitative and quantitative assessment tools and methodologies in the conduct of daily operations.
- Five years military experience (Active Duty or DA Civilian)
- Experience working on classified networks and interfacing with military staffs at the operational and strategic level.
- Ability to manage and operate assessment frameworks within the Strategic Management System software platform.
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication abilities.
- Must pass medical exams in accordance with CENTCOM MOD 14 standards
- Must be willing to deploy to CENTCOM AOR via CRC
- This position will deploy with U.S. Forces, and therefore is subject to Deployed Contractor training and regulations, and USCENTCOM Individual Protection and individual / Unit Deployment Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to initial and recurring physical examinations and medical testing, and meet fitness for duty requirements in accordance with the CENTCOM Policy and related modifications and regulations.
- Current Secret Security Clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.