SAIC is seeking a Program Security Officer to provide intermittent and temporary surge support to a Customer's Program Office to assist with increased workloads, temporary staffing shortfalls, or special projects. Work will be scheduled on an as needed basis, but anticipate approximately 400 hours per year.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide tailored, embedded support to a customer’s Program Office.
- Provide life-cycle protection and security risk management for assigned programs.
- Provide comprehensive security guidance and recommendations to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across non-traditional and traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
- Assist in the development of comprehensive Program Protection architectures and will document implementation via formal Program Protection Plans, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the Plans.
- Continually evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the plans and will assist in the integration of any lessons learned into future planning.
- Develop briefings and classification guides for the program and/or related compartments, provide security education, work with various customer components to ensure timely approvals, accreditations, etc., evaluate industrial sites for compliance with security requirements and provide guidance and feedback on their security program.
Qualifications•At least 9 years combined, demonstrated security experience—at least 5 of which includes experience as a Program Security Officer for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.