Are you a driver of change? Are you passionate about helping people adapt to organizational and systems changes? Do you enjoy communicating to all levels of an organization both verbally and in writing? As part of our PMO team, the Organizational Change Intern will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies, with an emphasis on onsite and technology-related programs. You’ll create and deliver strategies and plans to help employees maximize the adoption of new programs by honing methods of effective and sustained behavior change. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking to play a key role in implementing fast and effective change across a company, ensuring digital transformational activities are successfully implemented. Opportunity to learn all aspects of an exciting, growing, and leading government contractor.
· Assist with change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
· Learn adoption and proficiency of changes within the organization in compliance with SAIC Change Management methodologies.
· Learn project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
· Participate in meetings with user community to ensure an understanding of the current company culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
· Learn change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of our Digital Transformation.