We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Customer Services and Information Technology Officer joining our team to support Government activities at Herndon, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Customer Services and Information Technology Officer supporting the customer, you will be trusted solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Working on a team comprised of a wide variety of experienced personnel that provide coverage for core hours (9-3)
- Resolving technical problems and answering queries by telephone or self-service that involve computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Providing basic user training in support of off the shelf applications and office products.
- Performing remote desktop triage and system repair using remote tools.
- Maintaining and updating records and tracking databases.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Technical Skills: Network Admin, Active Directory, Lotus Notes & Domino Administration, Outlook Email, Windows 10
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Preferred Qualifications: CMA
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.