Description SAIC is seeking a FSO for the Reston Office. Duties and responsibilities associated with this function include establishing key relationships with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency reps.
- Excellent communication skills needed to coordinate with corporate functional staff and senior leadership team to ensure SAIC is compliant with all security requirements from government customers.
· Interface directly with program management to address security items specific to each program/contract. Present our security program as a business enabler.
· Assist with security volumes as needed and provide security oversight and support to business development and proposal development.
· Collaborate with corporate security personnel for security metrics reporting and to keep program management well informed of issues that could impact specific contracts or the corporate enterprise.
· Increase security proficiency and value through continued security education and training and active involvement in industrial security working groups, forums and conferences.
· In collaboration with corporate security team, contribute to Security Awareness, Training and Education briefings and products to our program personnel across the enterprise.
· Interface directly with customer security representatives for required reporting of personnel clearance actions and any relevant changes to our security baseline.
· Prepare, obtain approval for and execute security plans (Security Operating Procedures (SOP), Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), etc).
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
· Active Top Secret clearance required
· Bachelor’s degree or three additional years of experience without a degree.
· Minimum three years’ experience as Security Specialist.
· Experience interfacing with government security representatives for access nominations, development/accreditation of secure facilities, accreditation of secure IT systems and interpretation of security classification guides.
· High level of understanding and proficiency of the NISPOM.
· In-depth knowledge of the NISP and proven experiences with DCSA Security Vulnerability Assessments.
· Proficiency and experience in the following security disciplines: personnel security clearances, investigations, physical security, document control, information systems security, preparing and processing DD254, visitor control, badging and access control and Special Access Programs (SAP).
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Current FSO Certification.
· Ability to multi-task and excel in a highly dynamic, multi-customer environment.
· Collaborative decision maker.