Are you passionate about people and the business side of information technology? Do you enjoy fast pace and detail oriented work? As part of our Information Technology Business Office team, the Resource Management Intern will focus on the people side of the IT organization, including tracking external resources, learning about the procurement process for professional services, and coordinate training to drive technological change. You have the opportunity to drive adoption of Resource Management best practices to a transforming IT organization.
· Assist in the areas of professional service engagement requests, temporary employee engagement, training, and conference coordination.
· Learn project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
· Participate and assist with our ITO Internship Program.
· Working towards a BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
· Impeccable attention to detail, highly organized and capable of multi-tasking.
· Comfortable with written and oral communications