Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) COTS software Integrator responsible for technical definition, testing, implementation, and integration of enterprise IdAM services. These services provide authentication and authorization capabilities to users and applications throughout the enterprise. The service capabilities include coarse grained gateways, token issuance/verification, and policy evaluation. The developed services are a mix of 3rd party software products and customizations which must run in as a highly available system.
General Responsibilities Include
- Collaboration with internal / external stakeholders and product owners to identify and define identity and access services, interfaces, and requirements
- Customize and document identity and access management services based on 3rd party COTS products using Agile development approaches and methodologies
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests of services
- Develop installation, operations and Maintenance documentation
- Provide support to the deployment and operations of services
- Support and mentor junior team members
- Commercial and custom software integration including thick/thin client applications and web services application, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting
- Assist with Identity and Access Management (IdAM) architectures, datasets and commercial applications
- Subject Matter Expert in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) architectures, datasets and commercial applications
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the fields of computer science, computer engineering, or any related field
- A minimum of 8 years of combined IT, Security and IdAM work experience
- Security+ required (Can be obtained within the first 6 months)
- Knowledge and practical experience with developing and integrating Identity and Access Management technologies including: PKI, LDAP, SAML, OAuth, API Gateways, and XACML
- Development of clustered, high availability, scalable solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Linux system administration
- Administration and automated deployments with RHEL Linux
- Current hands on work experience with implementing and maintaining PKI for enterprise systems
- Development and maintenance of token services (i.e. JSON, SAML)
- Working knowledge and proficiency with agile software development including Git, Jira and Confluence
- Working knowledge and proficiency with puppet module development
- Hands-on experience with core Identity and Access Management (IdAM) architectures and technologies including course and fine-grained authorization
- Experience deploying and configuring Oracle IdAM software including: Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Application Gateway (OAG) and Oracle Entitlements Server (OES)
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture and capabilities
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.