Project Assistant, GCIF Team- Administrative and Support Level IV
U.S. Embassy, El Salvador
MRPT Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Project Assistant, GCIF Team- Administrative and Support Level IV
. This candidate will work with Dept. of State, International Narcotics and Law Enforcement (DOS-INL) in U.S. Embassy, El Salvador on the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) contract.
The CARSI contract, one of the largest and most sophiscated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the US Government to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and ciolence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This initiative will focus on a series of Policing, Specialty, IT and Administrative roles. Requirements and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- MRPT Clearance
- U.S., Local or Third Country National,
- Bachelor’s degree (or ten years’ experience).
- Five (5) years administrative experience in a professional setting,
- Effectively communicate in English or Spanish,
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel, and Power Point, ability to learn new software.
- Strong professional writing skills in both Spanish and English.
- FSI level 4/4 Spanish, level 4/4 English.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international relations, law, or related field.
- Previous government, law enforcement or project management experience preferred,
- Translation experience; both verbal and written.
- Managerial experience.
- Local American with or able to obtain an MRPT.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- This position is located in San Salvador, El Salvador. Travel within El Salvador and to some international locations may be required.
- Works closely with the INL El Salvador Regional Criminal Intelligence and Collaboration (GCIF) team.
- Maintains open, timely, and effective communication with INL GCIF leadership, resulting in a relationship that proactively addresses potential problems with flexible, workable solutions.
- Receives tasks, assignments, and guidance from the INL GCIF team.
- Oversees all aspects of GCIF administrative functions.
- Oversees the handling and archiving of complex, sensitive law enforcement intelligence.
- Supports and coordinates all activities with the INL program manager and Ministry of Justice and Public Security (MJPS) coordinator.
- Drafts GCIF’s daily, weekly, and monthly reports in both English and Spanish.
- Collects, formats, and publishes statistical reports.
- Oversees and coordinates the local Leahy vetting program; interacts with Leahy Unit in the Embassy and with host country nationals performing local database checks.
- Validates procurement requests for GCIF.
- Provides translation services of documents and conversations.
- Supports the MJPS coordinator with the administration of the Control and Trust Center.
- Coordinates the Self-Certification program authorized by the GCIF board. This requires coordination with each participating country’s host government.
- Creates an agenda and prepares a checklist to successfully complete all project tasks.
- Plans and implements team trainings, events, meetings, and conferences. Obtains required resources, prepares guest lists and agendas (liaising with the travel team as necessary), submitting access requests, and setting up transportation for the participants assisting the events, as well as accompanying or driving, if necessary, delegations visiting El Salvador for these events.