Administrative Assistant, Policing Team- Administrative and Support Level III
U.S. Embassy, El Salvador
MRPT Clearance (U.S. Citizens & TCNs) or RSO Clearance (LNs) (Clearance FAQs HERE)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team, so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse, but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for the following position: Administrative Assistant, Policing Team- Administrative and Support Level III
. This candidate will work with Dept. of State, International Narcotics and Law Inforcement (DOS-INL) in U.S. Embassy, El Salvador on the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI) contract.
The CARSI contract, one of the largest and most sophiscated multi-lateral security efforts in the world, provides funding for the US Government to assist the governments of the CARSI countries with police professionalization, justice sector reform, counter narcotics efforts, border security management, crime and ciolence prevention, and anti-corruption efforts. This initiative will focus on a series of Policing, Specialty, IT and Administrative roles. Requirements and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- MRPT Clearance (U.S. Citizens & TCNs) or RSO Clearance (LNs)
- U.S. Citizen, Third Country National or Local National
- Bachelor’s degree or five (five) years’ experience
- Two (2) years administrative experience in a professional setting,
- Previous government, law enforcement or project management experience preferred,
- Effectively communicate in English or Spanish,
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel, and Power Point,
- Ability to learn new software.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international relations, law, or related field or five (5) years of experience.
- Three (3) years of administrative experience in a professional setting.
- FSI level 4/4 Spanish, level 3/3 English.
- Must be familiar with computer equipment and Microsoft Office programs to include word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in administration.
- Knowledge and understanding of INL governing policies, precedents, procedures, budget, procurement, and inventory regulations
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- This position is located in San Salvador, El Salvador. Travel within El Salvador and to some international locations may be required.
- Works closely with the INL El Salvador Police Advisory team.
- Maintains open, timely, and effective communication with INL/El Salvador leadership, resulting in a relationship that proactively addresses potential problems with flexible, workable solutions.
- Receives tasks, assignments, and guidance from the INL Police Advisory team.
- May perform site visits, including to remote locations.
- Gathers information and enters procurement requests into ILMS/Ariba. Liaises with procurement team for purchases and receiving team for deliveries.
- Drafts delivery letters and ensures recipients are properly vetted.
- Drafts travel requests for approval and submits to travel team.
- Schedules meetings, conferences, and events. Coordinates with INL logistics team for support as needed.
- Informally translates documents.
- Compiles information for Leahy Vetting requests, ensures accuracy, and submits information to Leahy Vetting team.