Business Process Analyst
- Military veterans preferred
2020-03-27 SAIC (www.saic.com)
Washington District of Columbia 20005 United States
SAIC is looking for a Business Process Analyst to join the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) team in Washington, DC.
The Business Process Analyst will lead the day-to-day development and documentation of the business processes that are changing as a result of Development, Modernization and Enhancements (DM&E) projects. The business analyst will coordinate with customer functional proponents to gather, document and communicate business process development, changes and enhancements.
Carry out Analysis of present processes and identify opportunities to enhance processes
Create and implement initiatives, business process development, and operative process management
Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities
Inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
Collect information and evaluate in the alignment of project goals and organization goals
Communicate with workers at all levels to evaluate key performance measures
Create process plans that contain project goals, milestones, and resources
Develop Business Processes, Governance and Directives
· Candidate must have experience in technical writing, to include the development of Processes, Governance and Directives.
· Polished communication skills in dealing with customer and senior technical staff
· Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Superior presentation and negotiation skills
· Proven management and organizational skills
· Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
· In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
· Proficiency with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required
All candidates for consideration must be eligible to obtain a US public trust clearance.
Required Education Experience
The candidate must have 4 or more years of IT experience that includes 2 or more years of Business Process analysis.
ITIL Certification, PMP certification, IT knowledge and experience