SAIC is looking for a Remote Systems Integration Lab Architect while working from home providing support for our team in Sterling Heights, MI.
This job is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Our team works on the world’s most advanced electronics – from detecting threats to bench marking combat vehicle performance. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are redefining ingenuity. Drawing strength from our differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life.
Through research programs funded by science and technology R&D organizations within the U.S. Department of Defense, we develop and maintain vehicle and system integration labs. On this team, you’ll have the opportunity to create and develop advanced technology capabilities in the areas of advanced electronics, autonomy, cyber, electronic warfare, sensors, and processing.
• Create novel approaches to engineering problems
• Develop and analyze complex systems solutions
• Architect hardware and software test benches
• Drive high standards of performance through cooperation and teamwork
• Engage in learning from subject matter experts and project technical leads
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: