Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CNO Developer to join our team in the Hanover, MD.
Responsibility include, but are not limited too:
- The ideal candidate will provide design ideas for new capabilities or recommendations for improvements to existing capabilities.
- Expert knowledge of multiple programming languages such as C/C++, assembly (e.g. x86, ARM, MIPS), Python, or PERL.
- Familiar with multiple software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, TDD, Waterfall).
- Expert level knowledge of security concepts, networks, device drivers, & system internals are applied in daily tasks.
- Expert knowledge in at least one technology area (e.g. Windows, Unix, Mobile, Network devices).
- Communicates status with leadership and customers.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming.
- Ensures software standards are met. Leads the design, development, documenting, testing and debugging of applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Able to lead a project developing hardware or software based CNO capabilities providing direction to other CNO developers.
- Plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project.
- Seven to Nine years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient C programming skills
- Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Understand assembly programming concepts
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with networking (TCP/IP)
- Python experience
- Unit Test experience
- Experience using Jenkins Continuous Integration Server
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.