GDIT is looking for a passionate, skilled, and driven cloud based Software Developer to assist in future software integrations, research, and scripting in support of contact center and service desk lines of business for the Technology Shared Services (TSS) ACDaaS team at our state-of-the-are Integrated Technology Center (ITC) in Bossier City, LA. Our ideal candidate will have experience with 3rd party application integrations, programming languages, a strong understanding of software testing best practices, and have an in-depth knowledge of Agile methodology.
As a Software Developer with GDIT you will hone and develop your IT development and programming skills as you:
- Design, develop, and implement scripts using tools such as, but not limited to, inContact Studio, Visual Studio and Postman
- Create Agile/SCRUM testing techniques in the context of a collaborative, team-based environment
- Implement and identify innovative tools, frameworks, automation, and utilities to increase velocity while maintaining and improving quality standards
- Apply technical, business, and quality skills to assess product and code health, implement modern testing approaches, and prevent production defects
- Help establish a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, and perform feature development within sprints to support high company standards
- Perform API level integrations and testing
- Actively participate in agile meetings with product and program management
- Assist in creating end-to-end system integration test cases, to use as a design for developing regression automated tests
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 or more years of experience researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a willingness to “go the extra mile” to get the job done
- Experience with RESTful API technologies such as JSON, Basic Auth, OAuth 2, JSON Web Token and Webhooks.
- Ability and willingness to work independently utilizing your strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
- Demonstrated experience communicating to diverse audiences using written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to identify and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to obtain a US public trust
- 1 or more years of experience using SCRUM/Agile, and comfortable working with groups in 2/4 week sprints.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process and lifecycle, from smoke test, to integration to production deployment
- Experience working with NICE inContact and ServiceNow
- Shift work 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday. Some flexibility is required to cover when others are out of office or after hours as needed.
- Some telecommuting permitted
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.