General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
The Sponsor is looking for a talented software engineer. The candidate will work on analysis, design, development, and testing of new front-end features and web services using agile and test driven development methodologies. This candidate will also provide architectural guidance for the project. Will work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors. Will be required to develop sound application software. Must be able to translate customer and system requirements into design. Must be able to design new system interfaces. Will participate in all phases of the project lifecycle and for integration engineering and testing with other corporate systems and components. Will be required to develop custom code and may be required to integrate commercial off the shelf tools and technologies. Will be required to participate in peer reviews, and perform formal unit testing, and some level of integration testing.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing Single Page application using HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, TypeScript and Angular 2+
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience writing RESTful web services using Java 8+, Spring framework 4+, and Spring Security 4+
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with relational databases, such as DynamoDB.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience with and troubleshooting of Internet/Web related protocols and technologies (e.g. Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, SSL)
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests and experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma
· Demonstrated working knowledge of DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins and Nexus)
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Angular state management technologies such as NGXS or NGRX
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing user interfaces using Angular Material
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in Agile software development and test driven development methodologies
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience doing rapid prototyping and application development with user interaction
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with Angular, Bootstrap, and JQuery
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python) experience and/or ability to automate routine operations through scripts and tool sets.
#WeAreGDITWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.