Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Software Engineer to join our team in the Aurora, Colorado.
Responsibilities include but are limited to:
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Design and develop C++ and Java software in a Linux environment
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features, to correct errors, to adapt to new operating environments, or to improve its performance
- Rapidly produce fixes to address issues in the operational system
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Use configuration management tools (primarily git)
- Perform code reviews
- Follow project processes
- Work with a small team to develop components, while coordinating with a much larger team developing other parts of the system.
- Work with program management to develop plans and schedules, then execute plans and provide status
- Direct and mentor junior software engineers
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance, and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Must have experience with UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc), Java Script, HTML5/CSS, Java, Unix/Linux, and Web Services
- Must have performed new development and Dev Ops
- Must be a self-starter
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active and Current Top Secret SCI with Poly
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.