Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Responsible for the development, implementation and administration of human resources programs, policies, processes and procedures designed to attract, retain and reward employees to, and in, the Sellafield PPP Programme, including KBR’s Project Controls and Commercial Services (PCCS) workstream, in alignment with overall programme strategy.
Provides interface to all HR personnel from KBR and Partner Teams. Provides leadership and direction to the KBR team deployed as part of the PPP and PCCS Programmes.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
Qualifications and Experience
The role would ideally suit an individual who has already obtained a reasonable level of "all round" HR Generalist experience. The incumbent must be robust and be able to work in a fast moving and demanding environment. This position would suit applicants who have had previous experience in a large commercial business or Major Project with structured HR processes and policies. There is a requirement to obtain security clearances issued by Sellafield.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build rapport quickly with HR team members and key stakeholders within the business
• experience of supervising a team and developing subordinate staff would be advantageous
• Recruitment for UK based assignments
• An ability to understand the strategic and operational context of our business
• Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
• CIPD qualified or part-qualified is desirable but not essential
• Proactive and self-motivated approach
• Excellent IT skills- including Microsoft Office, Workday, Sharepoint and SAP
• Good working knowledge of recruitment and employee relations
• Flexibility and Agility – based in Warrington, Cheshire and Whitehaven, Cumbria with requirement for regular travel between these locations, and occasional travel to Leatherhead (Head Office)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .