Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
· Assist with project and contract management;
· Manage project files, proposals, collate file correspondence and documentation;
· Prepare project finance and commercial reports – including reporting on variances, trending and analysis commitments and expenditures and development of the project forecast and cash flow;
· Project scheduling;
· Organise, attend and participate in meetings, workshops and briefs as required;
· Maintaining the internal database;
· Procurement, invoicing and staff expenses;
· Booking flights, travel and accommodation; and
· General ad hoc administrative support to the team.
· Australian Citizenship – mandatory; and
· Ability to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance; minimum baseline is required.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .