Desk Side Engineer - Mid
- Military veterans preferred
District of Columbia
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented mid-level Desk Side Engineer to join our team in Washington, DC
- Responsible for providing desk side support to end users for complex issues regarding a response and resolution.
- Escalation point for junior desk side engineers.
- Researches end-user issues and develops a plan for remediation.
- Performs research and resolution support independently.
- Updates status of queued service requests with the IT service management system.
- Provides software & hardware authentication and performs tests on software and hardware before delivery to end-users.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTS:
Must possess a High School Diploma; years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience providing desk side support, specializing in troubleshooting complex and advanced end-user issues with hardware and software.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office tools.
- HDI Desktop Support Technician required within six (6) months of employment.
More Jobs For Veterans...