Business Process Engineer
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Business Process Engineers interested in joining our team in Omaha, NE.
- Provide data driven analysis of business processes and help implement improvements in efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Champion awareness training and implementation of business processes.
- Provide expertise in standards and validations (i.e. ISO 9000).
- Utilize a wide range of improvement tools and use metrics to track performance.
- Provide comprehensive services and have the process knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Performs tasks requiring in-depth knowledge of business domain targeting process efficiency and improvement
- Confers with client executive management to define the client's strategic business information technology goals and advises in the reengineering of business processes to meet those goals.
- Applies process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to process modernization projects.
- Responsible for effective transition of existing project teams, and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Acts as key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- May provide daily supervision and direction to business process reengineering team, or high-level consulting input.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Minimum ability to obtain public trust clearance, Secret or higher clearance a plus
- Relevant certifications a plus
- Must have demonstrated capability for oral and written communications
- Staff specialist in business process engineering with extensive knowledge of the domain area.
- Expert in business process architecture and modeling techniques.
- Exercises independent judgment within a specific area of responsibility.
- Experience in adapting functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions based upon comprehensive enterprise application solution sets.
More Jobs For Veterans...