We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Service Desk Service Request Agent to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC Federal Systems. Our Service Desk Service Request agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's request for new installations or obtainment of assigned products or services required to support thier job assignment. Solutions include, but are not limited to, installing basic software applications, creating new username and passwords, ordering hardware and software set up, establishing network connectivity or email accounts. Duties:
• Advanced point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide ordering support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
• Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
• Help establish network connectivity, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
• Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
• Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
• Must be US Citizen and possess ability to obtain Federal Government Public Trust Clearance!
• BS and 2 years of experience or equivalent required.
• Previous computer technical support preferred.
• Strong knowledge of estblishing orders for new Network connections, computing hardware and software, computing perhipials, VPN software, and other technical components supporting remote users.
• Understanding of Active Directory to establish new UserIDs and passwords.
• Proficient with Windows 7 and 10 Operating systems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally support customer's ordering request. HDI-SCD or HDI-SCM is desired
• Security+ certification is desired