Call Center Engineer - Junior
- Military veterans preferred
District of Columbia
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Jr. Call Center Engineer to join our team in Washington, DC.
- Supporting the IT service desk by providing end-user support via phone calls, e-mails, self-service requests and walk-in request.
- Provides detailed level answers on Windows & Office applications and provides escalation and routing for complex issues and requests.
- Maintains ownership of calls throughout the life cycle of the users request to include following up with end-user and escalation team.
- Researches customer concerns and find appropriate resolutions.
- Creates and maintains case management records of daily problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
Must possess a High School Diploma and two (2) years of experience supporting an IT service desk
HDI Customer Service Representative Certification required within six (6) months of employment.
More Jobs For Veterans...