District of Columbia
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Network System Administrator to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
The Network System Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day operations and maintenance which include but not limited to; review of audit logs, creating backups of the data files, maintaining network equipment inventory.
- Server/Workstation Security and maintenance updates.
- Maintain system configuration documentation.
- Create, maintain, and update new and existing system processes and procedure documentation.
- Maintain virus definitions, patch versions and Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all network Servers, workstations and laptops.
- Provide technical support and implementation for PBM network workstations and Virtual terminals.
- Work with other team members to analyze and resolve user problems and perform preventive maintenance.
- Provide installation support for network systems applications.
- Monitor and maintain What's Up Gold network monitoring software.
- Support as needed DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF).
- Create and maintain images for workstations and laptops.
- Manage Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS.
- Other corporate duties as assigned
Hands-on experience with the following:
- Creation of data backup files; conducting server and workstation security and maintenance updates.
- Maintenance of virus definitions, patch versions and DoD STIG levels on network information systems.
- Provision of technical support to enterprise users; monitoring experience. - SCCM. Familiarity with the following:
- RMF - Active Directory
- DHCP - DNS
- Pentagon IT work experience.
- IT Disaster Preparedness experience.
- DoD 8140 IAT Level III certification (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
Education / Certification Clearance Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience.
- DoD issued Top Secret security clearance.
- DoD 8140 IAT Level II Certification (Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP) or higher.