District of Columbia
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented System Administrator / Messaging (Skype) to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
Manage and maintain Skype for Business server infrastructure, including integrations and/or configurations of the following:
- Audio/Video/Web Conferencing, Session Border Controllers/Gateways, SIP Trunk Configuration, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Federation, Persistent Chat, Office Web Apps, Firewall Rules, and Monitoring/Reporting.
- Assist in patching the Skype for Business Server environment to include cumulative updates for the Skype for Business application itself.
- Maintain a Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Diagnosis of incidents, problems and change implementation to include the writing of Change Requests and seeking the required approvals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve unique or complex problems in an efficient manner. - Prepare documentation that explains the technical solution clearly.
- Interface directly with the client and parallel teams when necessary.
- Identify and resolve problems affecting messaging systems performance, efficiency, and availability in a timely manner.
- Operational support responsibilities include application maintenance, application configuration and performance tuning.
- Apply DISA STIGs and resolve security vulnerabilities.
- Support operational transition of enterprise solutions into production.
- Proficient understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFS and the ability to maintain other Windows core services.
- Fundamental understanding of authentication mechanisms such as Kerberos, LDAP and NTLM and use of necessary tools to troubleshoot them.
- Experience implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) with Active Directory. - Strong knowledge of PowerShell and .NET scripting.
- Expert knowledge of networking concepts and technologies.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise environment.
- A solid understanding of Windows Server 2012/2016, VMware, DHCP, DNS, Outlook, and OWA.
- Solid knowledge of enterprise messaging.
- Environments including but not limited to Active Directory.
- General understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFS and the other Windows core services.
- Analytical approach to solve complex problems in a complex, large-scale, and multi data-center environments.
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years overall experience or equivalent.
- 8140 compliant � IAT Level II IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GCES, Security+ CE, SSCP) certification.
Candidates without a DoD 814o certification at IAT Level II or better will not be considered.
- Must have active DoD issued Interim Top Secret or higher clearance.