We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Trainer to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems. The ideal candidate for this position will have a unique range of experience with organizational training, LMS development, creation and editing of digital training videos, and presenting experience. The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work with clients to define requirements for solution development of large-scale deployments in video communications. Duties include:
• Work with developers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, and other trainers through the applications development lifecycle, integrating end-user training into the lifecycle.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of end-user training as well as the development of training material to support a suite of custom software applications.
• Produce training materials such as user guides, quick reference guides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentation materials.
• May require some instructor-led training to support personnel, leadership, and end users.
• Conduct train-the-trainer classes for teams of trainers and end-users and to provide technical support to end-users.
• Responsible for specifying and setting up scenario-based business examples in a web application training environment.
• Facilitate understanding of how the application supports a business process and interfaces with other applications within an organization.
• Experience training Help Desk personnel and or providing content for Help Desk Knowledgebase tools that are used to resolve customer issues related to transaction processing applications or certification as support center analyst.
• Up to 50% travel to government facilities around the continental US may be required.
• Socialize new application features to end-users and obtain feedback, new requirements.
• Promote applications' usage and growth through creative �marketing'.
• Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of related experience preferably in Information Technology or other technology field
• Must have two (2) or more years of experience conducting instructor-led training, creating e-learning courseware, and developing training materials for custom-developed software web applications.
• Detail oriented with excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multi task and excel in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment
• Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
• Must have �Can Do � Professional Attitude' and be a TEAM player Primary Skillset Needed:
• Experience in Government area
• 2+ years in Agile Development projects. Strong working knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to coordinate an write technical documents Preferred Skills
• Proficiency in the creation of computer-based training videos using tools similar to Adobe Captivate.
• Technical writing and requirements documentation experience a plus. Customer Requirements:
• Clearance � Must have a current CBP BI or eligible to obtain one
• Citizenship � Must be a US Citizen
• LOCATION: Alexandria, VA