We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Sr ServiceNow Engineer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems. Position Summary: Provides technical engineering solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM (CSM), Enterprise Service Desk including enterprise portal, Tier 0, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), service analytics, IT automation, Asset management, ITOM, Field Services and Performance Analytics. Identifies and develops processes to streamline design, development and solutions. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides engineering development in the ServiceNow platform for a federal client. Works to the best advantage of Unisys in supporting client requirements.
• Manage vendor relationships to enable the adoption and integration of new solutions and adherence to Unisys process and documentation.
• Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
• Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management
• Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time.
• Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities. Supports pre-sales activities and leads technical proposal development of needed.
• Support Organizational Change Management and Continual Service Improvement initiatives with an emphasis on automation and scripting
• Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business and 8 years overall experience
• Minimum 4 years of overall experience in ServiceNow and/or Remedy ITSM solutions design, architecting, and development
• Minimum 2 years of direct experience in ServiceNow solution design and development; ServiceNow development experience is a must.
• Experienced in the following ServiceNow application development skills: o Client Side and Server Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc ) o Client & Server API's development o HTML/CSS/AJAX o Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, WebService o Workflow management o Automation o CMDB
• Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• US Citizen
• Secret Security Clearance Desired:
• Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator certification is highly desired
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Performance Analytics a plus
• ServiceNow ITOM experience
• RPA or IVA integration experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile (PMI-ACP or IAPM) Certified
• Experience working with US Federal Government customers