General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
• Provide general technical advice and guidance for targeting, technical approaches, information sources and operational considerations for all projects
• Consult, coordinate and communicate with management, customers, and Partners to recommend operationally viable solutions to highly complex technical problems
• Support highly complex technical operations work worldwide
• Apply hands-on advanced technical skills
• Technical undergraduate degree or seven years equivalent technical work experience
• Extensive technical skills and knowledge of a relevant related technical specialty
• Considerable knowledge of the customer
• Ability to draft and respond effectively to customer communications traffic
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve technical and non-technical issues
• Advanced technical degree is desired
• Excellent writing and briefing skills
#gditpriorityWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.