Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
NSH Assistant Manager
The role of a Supervisor is to manage your team and provide effective guidance in the Contact Centre environment. You will be required to take ownership of your team’s performance and hold monthly performance reviews with all of your direct reports. You will be responsible for setting up your team for success and will be expected to set goals for individuals and for the team. You will be the main contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. The role will require you to participate in regular Operational Management Meetings and participate in the ‘OOH On Call Rota’. You will be required to provide complete disciplinary packs and where appropriate to chair hearings when required. You will be responsible for following HR processes for sickness & absence, ensuring that relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner. In addition to providing line management responsibilities, you will be a key contact for internal/external stakeholders and you will regularly contribute to a combination of conference calls and meetings. You will work collaboratively with the wider management team and support the Contact Centre Manager with a variety of improvement initiatives and ad hoc project work. A Supervisor will be expected to deputise for the Contact Centre Manager when required. An excellent Supervisor ideally would have customer service and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead, motivate & inspire. You will be organised, reliable and results orientated. A team player that displays role model behaviour in all aspects of their role. The goal is to achieve excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth.
The role is responsible to the Contact Centre Manager for:
· Responsible for the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
· Line manager a team of Operators (Associate Specialists, Specialists and Lead Specialists)
· Participate in the recruitment process (Assessment Centre)
· Answer questions from staff, provide guidance and feedback
· Responsible for providing documented quality feedback and coaching sessions
· Responsible for measuring performance with key metrics; Service Level, Call Abandonment & Call Quality
· Devise ways to keep staff motivated & set clear goals for both individuals and team
· Delegate tasks and set deadlines
· Responsible for ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
· Keep the Contact Centre Manager informed on issues and problems and escalate to Senior Management where appropriate
· Act as a key contact for queries that come from the supply chain or the client
· Attend meetings with the supply chain or the client as required
· Champion company values and inspire others to do the same
· Develop and maintain knowledge of the contracts and ensure contract SLA’s and KPI’s are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core applications (Concept Evolution and SharePoint applications) used to provide facilities management services to all customers, including all relevant processes and procedures
· Complete regular Quality Monitoring and provide timely feedback, to agreed standards
· Attend regular benchmarking sessions with Operational Management Team
· Discover training needs and provide coaching via the SMART method
· Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments
· Suggest and organise team building activities
· Take ownership for own performance
· Ensure all changes, developments and contract information is communicated in the appropriate method and timescale
· Responsible for completion of a number of administrative processes (Chase, Escalation etc.)
· Prepared to execute BCDR processes for continuation of telephony performance
· Complete tasks as directed by line manager
· Be prepared to work on relevant contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the needs of the business which may require a flexible approach to time management.
· Leadership – leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action and takes responsibility.
· Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
· People Management – fosters team/individual performance. Leads, motivates and empowers others. Deals with issues, coaches and encourages others.
· Organisational skills – plans well in advance, encourages improvement in self and others.
· Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers.
· Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance
Special Working Conditions:
· As a Supervisor you will be required to take part in a rotational shift pattern, between 0700hrs – 1900hrs, that includes weekdays and weekends where required
· Participation in ‘OOH On Call Rota’
· Occasional travel to KBR’s UK HQ in Leatherhead, client sites & supplier sites across the UK
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .