SAIC is seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician to assist C5ISR Ground Activity at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ. The support staff personnel will be responsible for performing preventive maintenance checks and services on tactical platforms, performing maintenance and light repairs on range complex facilities, and supporting test and experimentation events by operating test vehicles and tactical platforms. The support staff personnel will provide a wide variety of support tasks to enable C5ISR Ground Activity's research and development mission.
· Perform preventive maintenance checks and services on vehicles
· Perform maintenance and light repairs as needed on platforms
· Support event exercises as a driver, walking dismount, radio operator, and/or data collector
· Operate tactical vehicles
· Painting, wall repairs, installing flooring and small masonry projects
· Deployment of equipment such as antennas and targets
· Moving of furniture
· Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks such as snow removal
Education and Experience:
AA Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; Or, High School and five (5) years related experience.
Working knowledge of vehicle maintenance to include fluid checks and oil changes.
Basic knowledge of building repair to include painting and wall/flooring repairs and installation.
Active Secret security clearance is required.
A valid Driver's License is required.
Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds is required.