SAIC is looking for a C#/.NET developer to join our team. This role will investigate, design, develop, test, document, and analyze software systems and applications. In addition, the role will assist with onboarding new applications, as well as enhance, modify, and make corrections to existing software installation and software.
On any given day, you may be called on to:
• Utilize risk, requirements, and configuration management information to deliver project management commercial off the shelf (COTS) solutions
• Develop custom solutions to support project and portfolio management for the organization
• Research, assemble, and evaluate information or data regarding industry practices or applicable regulatory changes and recommend sound, practical solutions to complex issues
• Define systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms
• Define technical standards and functionality tests, and to develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline and 2 years or more of related work experience; OR 6 years or more of related experience in lieu of degree.
• Minimum 2 years' experience with:
o Oracle or SQL databases
o Web Services (JSON/REST)
• Knowledge of and experience with the full software development lifecycle using iterative or agile methods
• Able to work with customers
• Able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q security clearance
• Knowledge of project and portfolio management processes and best practices in order to support the Project Management Organization
• Knowledge of project management tools, e.g., P6, Cobra, wInsight, ARM, EcoSys EPC etc.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative and interdisciplinary team environment
• Critical thinking, synthesis and problem-solving; ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to a fast-paced, customer-focused operation