General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government defense and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Sr SCRUM Master joining our team to support our Intel customer in Springfield, VA.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
4. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
10. May serve as a technical team or task lead.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
This position supports the program’s Cloud Support Services (CSS) team to provide quality cost effective solutions to the client. As part of the CSS Team the Scrum Master’s expertise is needed to support a sophisticated enterprise cloud environment.
The Scrum Master will actively lead and participate with Scrum development teams and meetings. The Scrum Master will be responsible for working with a highly functional team developing and automating server routines, optimizing system performance, establishing system monitoring, and maintaining established operating systems and security protocols for large production systems. Other responsibilities will include working with the team to define task breakdowns and effort estimates.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related systems engineering experience
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.