General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for developing and maintaining test plans and test cases, including functional testing, integration, and regression testing. In addition, they will be expected to work cohesively with the other IT testers, collaborate with testers from other teams, participate and contribute to peer reviews and actively contribute to process improvements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Develop manual and automated testing of various software products
2) Execute test cases and report defects to the software team
3) Document and interpret business and technical requirements for testing utilizing Agile methodologies
4) Coordinate and actively participate in project meetings
5) Communicate testing result data to multiple audiences
6) Serve as a trainer update user guide documentation
7) Implement current organizational test workflow framework on the sponsor’s applications
8) Ensure application compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards.
#WeAreGDITWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.